Thursday, April 5, 2012

Random recaps ...

Hi friends - I have once again been fighting with the blog. I can only upload photos from my work computer.

And I've been busy and don't have the time to do it at work these days. So yeah, I've been "off" blogging for a month and I'm hoping to pick back up. Which, I KNOW, is something that I've said before.

It's really just another example of the chaotic nature of life right now. I need to get all areas of my life back into order and on a schedule. Honestly, most things are about getting back into good habits ... my workout routines, my runs, work ... things just feel out of whack. I'm sure it will pass.

Turns out - that's easier said than done. * Le sigh * Either whoo ... allow me to do a quick recap and hopefully it will be the beginning of a new habit.

To start, I'll give you a recap of what I've been up to since we last chatted:

Ashley and I ran the Gate River Run - 9 miles in the largest 15K in the country

Josh finished up the tile in the bathroom. Now, he has to do our big bathroom!


I made rainbow cookies (and cupcakes) for St. Patty's day. Love them! Thanks, Pinterest!
I've gone horseback riding with Ashley. This is me with Tommy.

Ashley and I went to Taste of Glynn at the King and Prince - yummy food from all over town.


I made Josh and Easter basket ... with beer, of course! The cards were indicative of tickets I got us to go on a local "gambling" cruise around the Intracoastal Waterway.

Last but not least, we had a party for Marla's 40th birthday.

Overall, that's it. Again ... hopefully all habits will be back on track soon!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you - busy, busy and no time for "normal" - eek! Here's to getting back on track! Looks like you've been having some fun - love the beer easter basket and the st patty's cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it! I just did a major catch-up on your blog. SLOWLY getting back into my life and its former routines.

    ReplyDelete