I looked up in time to see my windshield break.
It only grazed my face and completely took out my passenger head rest. If someone was sitting there, they would have been gone.
The pictures are below. Like I've said - it was bad ...
But it gave me a new lease on life. I'm going to start doing things differently. For one, I'm going to start giving back because I shouldn't be here. I've also decided to get my yoga teacher certificate.
There's more but I won't bore you ... just take a look at the photos (below). I think they say it all. And forgive those hideous pictures of me ... I was def. not looking my best, but who would?
I've also uploaded the photos of my newly renovated car below the accident photos. So enjoy and make sure to take advantage of every moment. I'm going to start doing that.
Notice how the driver's side glass is still intact.
I only had a couple of injuries: Face, shoulder and hands (which were on the steering wheel). They got scrapped up.
And the new photos ... I had a great body shop. And my face is in the midst of being fixed.
LOVE my car but I love my life even more!
And this would be where the "living and learning" comes in - I want to use this "near death experience" for "good" and I want to do "good" in the future. Hence the living and learning.


I'm so glad you're okay, Little Lindz - so scary and way too close for comfort. I'm glad your car is back and that you're healing - take care of you!!
ReplyDelete