Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back? Hopefully.

It's official. It has been more than a month since I last blogged. Even that post was sub-par. It was more or less a disclaimer telling you that I was off the blogging beat for a while. It still won't cooperate and the odd ball spacing hasn't been reolved either. F-M-L.

So, true story, my lack of posting hasn't been for the lack of trying. Everyday, I try ... and nada. I can't even tell you how frustrating it's been.

The most aggravating part has been the photos: I had this vision of sharing my holiday experience via photos. That would afford me easy (dare I say, lazy) way to catch up quickly -- but they (the blog gods) refused (repeatedly) to let me upload any pics.

In fact, the only holiday fun photo that would cooperate was this one from the TIC Christmas party in mid-December.

So yes, one of the holiday highlights

I have so many others photos I could share. But no .... Blogger puts lays the smack down and no. No photos for Lindsey.

What. the. Hell, Blogger? So now I'm thinking that it's better to cut my losses and move on. Right? Right.

Here's the nutshell ... and by "nutshell" I mean the bare min.: - We went back, for a week, to Enterprise for Christmas and then travelled to meet Megs and co. in PCB for NYE

- After that -- we came back home and went back to work -- unfortunately.

- We settled in, or tried, to get back into the standard regime. I had a sinus infection the whole time, which was tough. I have TRIED to get back into it though. You know the drill, workout, work, run, eat, sleep (hopefully catch a bath in there somewhere). Ha. It's been tough but I'm trying. Failing some. But trying. I still feel completely off. This past weekend Josh and I had the TIC Convention in Savannah. Sadly, no photos because Blogger is a bitch.

But, when it comes to my life, you get the overall jest. Busy, busy, busy. It's been nonstop. I love it but I hate it - same. ol. same.
* Deep breath *

I'm still trying to get all of this sorted out. I assure you ... It will all be back soon! Thanks for your interest and your patience.

Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. XOXO! Glad to see you back and glad you're feeling better - Tyson had told me you were sick - eek!

    What's up with your photos? did you try resizing them? They may just be too large to upload. I have to resize mine WAY down for uploading!

    ReplyDelete