I'm currently in a Facebook chat with my best friends - Megan, Emily and Kelly. Kelly is in labor with her first baby - a sweet girl named Beckett. She's almost here ... come on girl. It's like ...

Nevermind poor Kel who's been at the hospital since midnight. So worried but she seems to be good. In fact, she's chatting with us on Facebook - amazing.
OK other than baby watch 2013 ... I've had a few exciting things. First and foremost, was hosting Ash's 40th birthday party at Tipsy McSway's in Brunswick. The theme was - Reality Bites ... so we dressed as reality stars. Josh and I were Flavor Flav and Kim Kardashian.
Another Kim K and Co-Co from "Ice Loves Co-Co"
With the Perez Hilton standup.
It was a great time. We really had a blasty. So the party was Jan.26 so that was the biggest event for a while. Then last weekend we went to First Friday on Friday evening then to a concert for local band Soul Gravy at the marina and had dinner at Locos after that. Sunday was the Super Bowl so we had Michael and Andrew pop in for that. Good times.
This week has been an off week. Josh had to go to Nebraska for a conference for four days. I HATE being alone. I don't do it well. In fact, last time I tried I was nearly decapitated by a tree. But I digress.
So this week has been chill. I've been working out and watching movies after work. Thursday night I had dinner with Sar-Bear (she's back at the News, working as the education reporter) then she came to spend the night with me.
It went a little bit like this ...
Seriously. We got in jammies and drank like two bottles of wine - and one was a big bottle. Good gah. But it was fun. We sat and talked FOR HOURS. Next thing I know ... it's 2 a.m. For realz. I'm exhausted today but it was totally worth it. So much fun.
OF COURSE I'm about to clean up this craptacular diet of mine. That means no more wine for me. I'm gonna have to cut it out ... as it is now it's like
Haha. But really. So that's what I'm giving up for Lent. You heard it here first. No wine (or bread). It's going to be a miserable 40 days but it's just what I need.
Other than that ... I've just been working and getting ready for the half marathon next weekend. Oy.
Other than that ... I've just been working and getting ready for the half marathon next weekend. Oy.





No comments:
Post a Comment